The Project Delivery Process (PDP) has been designed to ensure the appropriate level of oversight for each project on campus, utilizing the industry's best practices. We are continually improving tools and processes in order to provide the best service to the campus community.
Capital Planning Process
We provide an Integrated, Transparent, and Inclusive Capital Planning Process to align the Capital planning and financial resources with the overall strategic plan and mission of the Medical School.
- Establish and Maintain the Medical Schools Short, Medium, and Long Term Capital Plans and Priorities
- Evaluate a Project’s Pertinence to the Medical School’s Strategic Plan and Mission
- Evaluate a Project’s Programmatic Needs and Potential Solutions
- Evaluate a Project’s Business Plan, Pro-forma, and Operating Assumptions
- Initiate Planning Studies and Projects
- Oversee Financial and Programmatic Changes in the Capital Projects