Carpool Program—Be Green and Save Some Green!
The Harvard Longwood Campus offers a discounted carpool program to HLC based employees commuting together.
- All participants must be Harvard Longwood Based benefit-eligible employees.
- Registered carpools may stop and start on the first day of each month, with a fourteen day notice.
- Two Harvard Longwood Campus employees carpooling together will receive 25 percent off the total annual parking fee.
- Three to four HLC employees carpooling together will receive 50 percent off the total annual parking fee.
- Payment for all participants must be made through their Harvard payroll deduction.
- Each participant is eligible to register for the Emergency Ride Home program offered through MASCO.
- Each registered carpooler will receive one free day pass per month to park in their respective garage.
- Registering for the MASCO Rideshare Loyalty Programs may help you find a Harvard carpool buddy.
- For further information please contact the HMS Commuter Services and Parking Office at 617-432-1111 or by emailing email@example.com.