Carpool Program—Be Green and Save Some Green!
The Harvard Longwood Campus offers a discounted carpool program to Harvard employees commuting together.
- All participants must be Harvard benefit-eligible employees.
- Two Harvard employees carpooling together will receive 25 percent off the total annual parking fee.
- Three to four Harvard employees carpooling together will receive 50 percent off the total annual parking fee.
- Payment for all participants must be made through Harvard payroll deduction.
- Each participant is eligible to register for the Emergency Ride Home program offered through MASCO.
- Each registered carpooler will receive one free day pass per month to park in their respective garage.
- Registering for the MASCO Rideshare Loyalty Programs may help you find a Harvard carpool buddy.
- For further information please contact the HMS Commuter Services and Parking Office at 617-432-1111.
Are you stressed out from driving alone? Do you want to save money and prevent wear and tear on your car and on yourself? Calculate your commuter savings by using the MASCO Commuter Calculator.